Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs about Coworking Spaces, Shared Offices and Virtual Office Spaces
1. What does Let's Connect offer as office space?
2. How does Let's Connect co-working space work?
Let's Connect is a premium co-working space in Noida that facilitates a collaborative workspace for individual businesses and project teams in a shared office space. Coworking is an arrangement in which workers of different companies share an office space, allowing cost savings and convenience through usage of common infrastructures, such as equipment, utilities, and front-desk, and in some cases refreshments and parcel acceptance services.
3. Why should I choose Let’s Connect co-working space?
Let’s Connect provides you spacious workspaces in prime location of Noida. Right from budget-friendly coworking spaces to premium managed office spaces, we offer your business with the utilities, internet, and furniture all set-up and ready to move-in.
- Dedicated Workspace and Private Cabins
- Meeting Rooms
- Access to Office Materials
- Community Networking and Event Spaces
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and Snacks
4. What are the timings of Let's Connect office spaces?
Most coworking spaces in Noida are open 24/7, while others are open during regular business hours (give and take a few).
Let's Connect is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00am - 8:00pm. It is entirely your choice when you come in and when you leave office.
5. Is parking facility available?
Free parking space is available outside the Let's Connect building campus, subject to availability.
6. Is metro connectivity available?
Yes. Nearest metro station is Noida Sector 59 on Blue Line which is 500m away.
7. What is included as 'standard' in your service offering?
Depending upon your membership plan, your desk space comes with few standard features, such as a professional reception team, mail handling, high-speed WiFi, utilities, cleaning, maintenance, use of the business address, use of the communal pantry area with tea and coffee making facilities, and two hours of community meeting room use a day.
8. What is the internet speed?
Each space has an independent secured fiber leased line for internet connectivity. Each member gets an internet speed of upto 8 mbps. There is no limit on the usage.
9. How much do I need to pay to reserve my office space?
We require a deposit equal to a month of the selected membership package. We have got many pocket-friendly subscription plans to choose from.
10. Do I need to sign a contract, and for how long?
Yes. You need to accept the Let’s Connect Agreement, which we promise is a simplified and short read.
There is a a minimum subscription period of 3 months.
11. When will I be invoiced?
As soon as you decide to become a member with Let’s Connect. You can pay by Debit/ Credit card or by Cheque.
All monthly fees are due on the first of the month. Invoices are delivered via email five days prior to the due date.
12. Are taxes included in the Membership Plans?
No. The prices listed on our plans are independent of service tax which will be applied at invoicing/billing.
13. How can I stop my Membership and is there any fee charged for it?
If you have decided to end the membership with Let's Connect, we will require a written 30-day notice prior to your next invoice date.
There is no fee charged against termination of your membership.
14. Do I need to book the Meeting Room in advance?
Yes. You must book a meeting room in advance through our internal member management system after you have signed up.
15. Can we have visitors for meetings?
Let's Connect truly understands that meeting potential clients and business partners is an essential part of growing your business, hence we provide you the facility to use any conference/meeting room for up to 3 hours, upon advance booking.
16. Is it safe to leave my belongings at my workspace?
All our spaces are equipped with 24×7 CCTV cameras, with guards present all the time. If you are a permanent member, you can leave your files, laptop, etc on your desk when taking a break. However, we advise you to take your belongings with you when you leave the space after your work hours.
17. What about using the phone at Let’s Connect coworking space?
As long as you practice telephone etiquettes and lower your voice when using your phone in open workspace, feel free to use the phone. You may also take calls in the Pantry area, or in the Meeting rooms when not in use.
18. Is Tea/Coffee separately chargeable and what about Meals service?
No. Let’s Connect’s pantry services include unlimited free tea and coffee for all members and their guests.
However, other beverages, snacks and meals from cafetaria are chargeable.
19. What if I have a reserved desk in a workspace, but want to move to another area?
Not a problem. We understand that your business requirements can change at any given point. Let’s Connect Coworking offers workplace flexibility and our membership plans enable you to turn up your workspace however you want.
20. If I want to work from a different location, what are my options?
At present, Let’s Connect offers you spacious coworking at Noida Sector 59 location. Our expansion plans will offer your multiple other locations within Noida soon, which includes Noida Sector 136, Noida Sector 2 and Noida Sector 11.